Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tuesday Tacos at Wet Willies

Taco Tuesday at Wet Willies was a great way to say goodbye to four of our friends leaving the island the next day.

Dennis, Sherry, and Dan made great music, and Gary and Conrad filled in on their breaks. There was a houseful there, and we had lots and lots of fun, which, I might add, took a half a day to recover from....don't you people know we are usually in bed by 8:00 pm???

Aw hell, it was way worth it. See you all next time, or maybe hefore!





Pammy was shakin it up on the dance floor


Renita and I and the Trumpets


Steve and I...hey, we're doing a version of the crab dance!


Bertha was there




Ken and Mel

Steve playing his air guitar


That pirate was dancing with all the women!


Mel, Ken, Pam, and Steve


The Trumpets nearly killed her!


Steve and I


Garrick was playing waiter, bartender, and a couple of other things


Conrad


The Usual Suspects rock on

4 comments:

Carbunkle Trumpet said...

A good time was had by all that night but you didn't recover till noon the next day?

Anonymous said...

That was my new dance, the seizure.

Teri said...

Looks like fun... I miss taco tuesdays!

Snook said...

Hey there's Conrad!! I'm one of his fans....that man can play a guitar!!