Wednesday, December 3, 2008

addicted to children with smiles on their face.....

I have had that song in my head all day today. Kelly McGuire's "The Great Bicycle Disaster". Part of the chorus is ... "I'm a writer, a sailor, and a singer of songs, I'll take you places if you'll come along, from the sunsets of Key West to the Seattle rain, I'll show you the colors of pleasure and pain, I'm a constant observer of the humanoid race, addicted to children with smiles on their face...."

So when Chito came by with his grand daughter today, I just had to take a couple of pictures of her.....she's gorgeous!

And it reminded me of one of the things I fell in love with here right away, the kids....their little faces, so sweet, so innocent.....
This little one had a hard time watching the parade with all the adults in front of her.......

This little boy was on the pier in front of Big Daddy's one evening. His adult male relatives were on the other side cleaning fish....he looks at this fish like some sort of project.......
The one above and below I'll claim. My grand daughter, catching some rays and goofing off with Grandma at Captain Morgan's pool last spring.......look forward to having her come back!!!


These boys hitched a golf cart ride and all piled in the back of the cart.....



And finally, on a totally different note.....it's nice when friends bring something by for you and the bag says "Thank You" in twelve languages....makes a person feel mighty special...



"I'm a troubador, destined to sing what I see, that aging explorer is me......that aging explorer is me....."

1 comment:

Melanie said...

That granddaughter of yours is way cute! But of course I am not biased at all! :)