Monday, December 1, 2008

I've got a proposal for you

She thought they were just going out for a little snorkel trip to Hol Chan and Shark Ray Alley.........


After getting settled on the boat, Lil' Alfonse shows them the ins and outs of snorkeling, and prepares them for their trip.......

Little did she know, but he had been emailing us for weeks, trying to set up his little scheme....and while Renita was out pretending to shoot video clips for Alfonse's website, Fernando and I were sneaking around getting the beach at Grand Colony ready for action...(thank you Sharon!)
While they are looking for fish...........we are looking for a way to keep things from blowing off the beach.....................


Just a couple more things to see........look here's a sting ray............
Trip's over, now time to "drop" Renita off at the special pier............




Hey, what's that on the beach.....look at this.................


Where does this path go anyway????


Oh my.....it goes way up here, and look, it's a heart.......with a beach mat and an ice bucket...hmmm?


Come over here with me......You know I love you, right?



Right????



Will you marry me?Of course I will!!!!!
And they all lived................

Happily ever after!

Most days, I like my job, but some days, I really really love it!

3 comments:

Ruthie said...

Awwww..how sweet is that??? Best wishes to the happy couple!

Carbunkle Trumpet said...

That is cool, best of luck to them!

Boydies Belize Blog said...

You guys come up trumps yet again, well done you it looked lovely. Like you said it's days like this that makes this place special have a good one.